Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Those were the days ....

Was looking for some old pix when I raked up quite a few I took during The Bar days.

If you do notice, there's 1 gal who appeared in all of the above pix.
She used to be a close girlfriend.
From left, clockwise:
- Pic 1 &2 > She celebrated her birthday at The Bar.
- Pic 3 > With a few regulars.
- Pic 4 >We had a pool tournament. The circled "mysterious" person in the background was actually Mr Soh; he came with his camp buddy (who was the champion) & another friend. That's also the night that I confirmed he's interested in me. :D
By the way, I intentionally put up small pix to protect their identities :P

With cousin Ann & sis.

With jie-meis.

The regulars-turned-friends gave me a surprise birthday bash together with sis. I'd just touched down from France on that very morning.
Above, left bottom: Wouldn't have kept this picture if it wasn't taken with the regulars. A look at the inset & you'd have guessed how I was feeling then when he put his arm around me. Hmm...

I love this pic.
A toast to Kelly, the birthday gal !! :)
*But wandering where I was looking at then, holding a bottle of champagne instead of a champagne glass*

No comments: