Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A lil French fare

Had lunch @ sis'. Her daughter, Rachel, played the little host, or rather, waitress by replenishing our drinks.

Business was good. Hubby just finished her signature dish...
Erm... it's actually mine. I couldn't finish so he took over after he's done with his steak.

All tables were occupied. Sis & her staff had a hard time keeping the table for us as they're not supposed to take reservation (only on walk-in basis) & we arrived late.



According to sis, publicity helps a lot. The bistro appeared in the papers a couple of times for the last few months & has since attracted throngs of food lovers. Good for her.

Though I don't agree to many things that she does, I've to admit that she's a good chef.


In the Singapore Top 100 Dishes which is also my fav & was what I ordered that day :)

No comments: