Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine..

.. surprised me with a bouquet yesterday! :)

Early morning on V Day, a bouquet with a very cute bear was delivered to my colleague. We're all teasing her & like some of my colleagues, I thought gone were the days when I received flowers. Mainly because I've commented too many times that it's a waste of money & hubby somewhat agreed too.

Then around 10am, one of my colleagues told me there's a delivery for me & before he finished the sentence, I saw a man carrying a box with a bouquet of red roses walking behind him.

Much as I always say I don't need flowers on V Day as it would look more like a competition (comparing whose bouquet's nicer?) yet having to pay a hiked price for it, I was undeniably happy... felt so loved, so pampered.:) You know, there's always this dilemma of a lady... you don't want money spent unnecessarily, yet enjoy the sweetness of receiving flowers from your beloved.

But hubby knows that I don't need to receive flowers on every special occasion.

Bouquet was put in a box to prevent damages to the flowers. Thoughtful of the florist.

As we like almost anything (décors I mean) in burgundy, naturally red roses have been our latest fav.

We had a nice 4-course dinner @ Ms Clarity Cafe. Nothing fanciful but very affordable, we paid $60nett.. with a glass of wine/pax.

Another pic of my lovely flowers before we walked to the cafe. You'll see more of my flowers later as I so love my bouquet that I kept taking shots of it, haha.

Enjoying our candle light dinner.
We're given the best seats... tucked into a corner with optimum privacy ;) We didn't even request for that, thanks to the lady boss!

The 4-course dinner.
Nice food with excellent personalised service. When the lady boss knew the selection of main course wasn't to my liking, she asked the chef to specially prepare a chicken dish for me that's not found in their menu :)

Took some pix downstairs.






Honey, thank you for the wonderful day... muakz!

No comments: