Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Prepping for our Winter Holiday ~

Spent A LOT in preparations of our trip to S.Korea.

Got ourselves a feather+down coat each that can take up to -20°C. And accessories. We do have some but all are not suitable for any weather that's below 15°C. From our last experience in Paris (considering it wasn't that cold.. around 10°C then), it could cause lotsa inconvenience if we hadn't kept ourselves warm enough.

Initially we intended to take only 1 big luggage & a hand-carry for the both of us. But being a vain girl, I want to bring more inner pieces to mix & match, hee. Together with all the accessories which are bulky, don't think we can squeeze everything into 1 even by vacuum-packing.

We're still busy running errands & getting necessary items (been advised to even bring our own shower gel, toothbrush & paste... besides, also those that are necessary for travelling & for winter). Our schedule has become more challenging when many of my stuff are finishing just around this time - my shampoo & conditioner, cleansers, some skincare & makeup... & I gotta get them all at different places. It's my fault.. it simply didn't occur to me that I should have them replenished in advance.

Getting excited:) So far I've only experienced 2-3°C kinda weather, with no sight of snow. From the meteo report, there'll be slight snow in Seoul today. I hope to see snow falling from the sky when we're there!

No comments: