Thursday, July 30, 2009

Violence. Why?

Saw a pic of MG with a bruised eye on FB. Was curious.. wanted to ask but don't think it's appropriate. Based on some remarks left by his friend, think he got into a fight in Zouk?

Hubby said.. there're only 2 possible reasons why a man gets into a fight - 1) money & 2) woman... that's typical!

Though typical it sounds, there's some truth... as $$$ & love (especially when it's romantically linked) have great power in evoking a person's emotions or worse, in making a person act impulsively.

Both hubby & I were being offered such a complimentary service before.

About hubby's, it's during his NS days & we all know the guys there come from all walks of life. He's having relationship problem then & his mates offered to bash the 3rd party. But hubby declined their "help" as he didn't see the need at all to get himself into trouble for someone who's already gone.

Mine? Also few years ago before I knew hubby. Mentioned before that I was coming out of a rocky relationship & someone from overseas said he could send some guys to teach him a lesson for mistreating me. I rejected the offer too as I didn't want to break the law & get myself implicated because of that loser. And also gave him a chance to deprecate me? Totally not worth it.

Fortunately both of us were rational. But many guys (& maybe some girls too?) let their anger or ego rule their head, which is why there're crimes of fights happening everyday.

No comments: