Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Shopping Trip

Last Sat, we made another trip to JB to 'replenish stock'. Hee.

The 1st thing we did upon arrival was to treat our tummies @ Kim Gary Restaurant as we're so hungry. Wanted to restock my Vichy skincare products but sadly, there wasn't many items left.. many were already out of stock... there's no 20% discount too:(

Despite the disappointment, it wasn't a trip in vain ;)

Bought more items from Skinfood. Enjoyed a good saving of S$51 (which is 50% of the total amount spent), the biggest being the Rice White Mochi Pact (S$24.40 saved on this alone!). Seems like I might be a Skinfood convert if the products prove to be good for my skin.



The pair of blue shorts costs only S$6.30 (RM15)! & the top @ S$8.40 (RM20).. So cheeeap! But no trying.. thank God that not only do they fit, but also look nice:)


Hubby also bought a pair of sneakers @ S$16.70 (RM39.90) that could easily cost S$30 in Singapore.

And I claimed my ice-cream treat which hubby had promised me a few days before.

I love Baskin Robbins!
Our all time fav, Pistachio Almond, & now also Nutty Coconut..
Salivating now.........


We ended our shopping trip with a slightly early dinner at Sushi King:)

No comments: