Saturday, March 27, 2010

Weekend before my Birthday

I wanted no celebration this year. Wasn't in a mood to do so mainly because of my career issue... & since it fell on a MONDAY......

Sun night went to Ivan's new house for an unofficial housewarming. Finally got to visit his place after talking about it for months:)

Ivan's 2-bedroom, partial seaview, apartment at The Bayshore

After dinner, we played Monopoly Deal till it's time to go home. Just before we're preparing to leave, I had a very pleasant surprise when Con 'presented' a cake to me. I was touched:) We joked that she's trying to compensate the boo boo she made for hubby's birthday, haha. But I know she & the rest were sincere in wanting to celebrate my birthday with me.

My first birthday celebration with hubby's family

I wanted no present too but hubby insisted, so ......

My stylish Sony Ericsson W995!
Now I can take more beautiful pix with my 8.1 megapixel phone cam!:D

No comments: