Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Headache

Having a persistant headache since Monday. And when I've headache/migraine for more than half a day, I'll vomit. So that's how I've been these 3 days.

Suspect the culprit of my headache this time was the DOM Benedictine liquor which is nothing new as I've got hit by it before twice, or 3 times including this. For the 1st 2 times a bit of sore throat surfaced right after (the next morning).

Been very weak in health for the past months. So when I thought I felt healthy last week I started my DOM regime, an idea strongly recommended by mum & friends, to strengthen my health. 1-third of a shot glass on last Fri, Sat & Sun nights. Then on Mon morning, I woke up with a headache, I really hate the feeling & worse, the heavy headedness persisted..... Pain killers weren't effective.

Yesterday hubby took half day to get settle some home stuff & I took too as I wasn't feeling good. When he's done, he brought me to a TCM in Chong Pang. I was diagnosed as being very "heaty" & having some spinal problems that aggravated my headache. I received a session of I seriously don't know the name... all I could sense (I didn't see) was he had fire on one hand, a cup/glass-shape thing on the other. It's really painful when the glass thing glided on my back for quite a few times. But it instantly relieved my headache though not completely.

I knew my back would be red but didn't expect it would be this bad. It goes all the way to the waist area.

And there goes my plan of wearing a tube dress for this Fri's company lunch.

No comments: