Thursday, December 06, 2007

Joyful joyful ~

Lately I spend, & spend, & spend....

Were at Raffles City on Tue evening. Main intention was to get a B.B. cream @ Skinfood. This B.B. cream sounds like a magic gift bestowed to all ladies.

After a foodcourt dinner, went Robinson's to get my lash glue @ Shu Uemura & brush cleanser @ MAC. There, saw the Special Edition makeup brush sets - Heirlooms, each come with a gorgeous pouch. Particularly like the face brush set that include #187 & #190 (in SE for this set) which are many famous MUAs' favs. Though it's a best buy, I wasn't ready to splurge.

However I spent the whole night & the next morning thinking about it. Wanted to ask hubby to get me as a Christmas gift.

Then @12pm, hubby called me in office, asking me to go downstairs & claim my Christmas gift. Yes! He gave me a surprise by sneaking out to get the MAC Heirlooms with face brushes for me!! He could tell I like it very much & observed that I was most interested in the face brushes set. Wow... my honey's very observant! Knew exactly what I thought! Hubby said that's because our heart strings are very strong. Hehe.

Now I'm so very happy with my very early Christmas present. Hubby's gonna wrap it up & I like the anticipation. ;)

My present from hubby

No comments: