Monday, December 10, 2007

My Loots

My 1st batch of falsies.
Love those brown ones when I want minimal eye makeup. No eyeliner needed to wear these.
And the last 2 pairs in the left column are Shu Uemura lookalike, if not the same. Got it @S$7.50/pair while Shu U's selling for S$39.
Just received my 2nd batch last Fri night that I've been so looking forward to :D
There's free shipping within USA for order above USD100. So we used vPost, strongly recommended by hubby, to bring it back though took additional 10 days to reach. Whereas I got the 1st exactly a week after I placed order. But I don't mind at all, considering the cost savings :) Had paid S$21 for the above 9 pairs & only S$19.40 for this most recent shipment of 47 pairs. Err yes... 47 pairs. But am selling a few pairs to my colleague :P

Stock taking! 49 pairs here (2 pairs + 1 tube of lash glue are freebies from vendor)

The brown lashes:

The S$39 pair in Shu Uemura Lash Bar:


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A big box of VS items arrived finally.
It had almost toured half of the world before reaching me.
This was shipped directly from VS as vPost wanted to charge me S$70++ (based on weight & the hair products were heavy) whereas VS charged S$31 (based on value). Ie. we'll have to do our sums before committing as to be fair, did save quite a bit for my lash shipment through vPost like mentioned earlier. And the vPost toolbar is indeed very useful in pre-advising the shipping rates (right, honey?;]).

Read the text that's boxed red
My So Sexy range + panties/thongs. Some are as Christmas presents;) Another shipment on the way for 2 remaining pieces.
Used the shampoo & conditioner the next morning. Smelt oh so nice :)


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sample items ordered online from a local company selling US mineral makeup. Nice lil containers that come with sifter.


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

My Alima products.


°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Skinfood Aloe Sun BB Pact
Sasa's Scandal BB cream.
Shared some with colleague.
Like the result of this but prefer the ingredients of Skinfood's. Hmm...

No comments: