Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Look at my poor toe

Remember I talked about both of my big toe nails cracked at the base in end Dec? The pedicurist put acrylic powder on my affected nails to keep them intact but this remedy didn't prove to be effective. 1-2 weeks later, they cracked again. Hubby & June had tried to persuade me to go to a GP but I was too scared to do so.

Then on Sun, hubby & I went to J8 for dinner. When we're on an escalator, I gave way to those behind me by going 1 level up (were standing side by side). Just when I shifted to the front of hubby, don't know why he moved his leg too which happened to knock onto the heel of my right foot. My foot in turn hit the step & caused my right big toe nail to tear further & bleed.

So I was really given no other choice but to go to my GP & have it removed. And it's exxxtremely painful to endure 2 jabs of anesthesia on the bony big toe!!! The horrid part was I could still feel a lil pain when the doc worked on my nail! Just that I didn't know he detached the whole nail by cutting it off, according to hubby. Yeekzzz!

There goes my plan of going to bazaar... not even to the market on Thurs evening. Can't run any last minute errands. I better be good these few days otherwise how am I going to walk in Melbourne?? I've also bought some nice heels for CNY. Crying

No comments: