Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Week 7

I realize I’m always way behind updates about us. Boy, am I busy!

Previously I stopped at 14 Feb - Valentine’s Day. And I didn’t mention I was sick, again. Before that we’d already planned to have a simple dinner, no particular venue in mind though.. would just go any where depending on our mood & apetite at that moment. Then in the morning I woke up with gastric pain. Around noon I started feeling feverish so left office an hour earlier to the doc. Changed my toe’s dressing & got some medicine for my unwellness. As I only felt like having some soupy stuff, we joined the crowd at J8’s Crystal Jade. Thank God we got our seats soon enough, in less than 15 mins. And I couldn’t even finish a quarter of the porridge!

So our Valentine’s Day dinner this year: 1 plate of beef fried rice for hubby, ¼ bowl of lean meat+century egg congee for myself.

Good that we’d already exchanged gifts days before.
Mine4 A 100ml Romance Eau de Parfum that comes with a 200ml Romance Bath & Shower Gel (yeah!) + a 7ml Romance miniature that I've been searching for.
I loooove Romance. Been wearing it for 8 years & am still far from getting tired of the scent. It's like my signature. Once I re-visited a hair salon in KL after some months & the hair stylist said she remembered me because of my scent as she liked it. And my boss ever asked me what perfume I used as he'd the intention to get for his wife. Have come across a lot of similar enquiries & compliments including from strangers! In fact, it's still a present tense.


Hubby's4 A 90ml Boss Selection Eau de Toilette. Comes with a stylish Hugo Boss Messenger Bag + a set of Hugo Boss shower gel for him (Boss Selection) & me (Pure Purple, smells nice!).

He's been using Romance Men & apparently he likes his new scent too!







Was on medical leave on Thursday. Had a good rest & also managed to clear quite a few minor household chores here & there. Our place was ready for CNY at the end of the evening. Hehe.

In the evening, went to Chong Pang to do our marketing. Or rather, mum & her son-in-law as I was banned from walking in crowded places (my toe was still healing then). I waited in the car while they got all the stuff for the reunion lunch & lotsa can drinks.

Was in super holiday mood on Fri. Quite busy at work though. Aslo rushed to first Seiyu, then City Hall during lunch to shop for a BD present & still had time to get myself a pretty golden rose necklace from Aldo.. all within an hour!

Love this! June likes my necklace too :)

After work, had dinner at a coffeeshop in Braddell before going to the doc… yes, to change dressing again. I wanted it to recover fast for the Melbourne trip, so I gotta be good & diligent. When reached home, was busy preparing for the next day's lunch.

No comments: