Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Summing up

中秋 @ Cosy Bay.

We wanted somewhere outdoor & because Cosy Bay serves the most delicious chicken wings in town, that was where we had our dinner. Ordered all finger food & a jug. And it's only Tuesday....

See the moon at the top left hand corner??

Had lunch with June on Tue (coincidentally hubby came to lunch with me so she joined in) & we went shopping during lunch on Wed. Interesting updates from her. Wed evening we met again in AMK for dinner with Constance. Funny... sometimes we don't get to communicate for weeks & sometimes it's consecutive.

Went for Thai buffet at Swissotel Merchant Court on Thurs evening. It's quite average & doesn't really worth the price charged.


In the lift after dinner.
Taking Merchant Court lifts always bring back fond memories 44444 On the day of Vince's return from a 3-week military exercise in Rockhampton, I checked in to Merchant Court. Brought all the necessities including buying him a Topman tee as a 2nd surprise (but it's because I couldn't find his tee at my place!). In the evening I fetched him at the airport. We then headed home to put his duffel bag before going out again as I told him I'd arranged a drinking session with some friends at Merchant Court (he only told me later that he's a lil disappointed we're not having some couple time after 3 long weeks). He didn't suspect a thing as I was empty-handed. Only in the lift of Merchant Court that he sensed something amiss as there's no lounge on the 5th level. He looked at me doubtfully & it's obvious that I was trying to hide the grin on my face. He somehow figured it out but had to suppress his excitement as we're in a crowded lift :)


This orange top is one of those bought in Bangkok @ S$10 in a sale! In fact all items I bought were on offer. I personally don't believe in spending on things in Bangkok that are equivalent to or more than what I can find in Singapore.

No comments: